Thursday, February 28, 2008

Introduction

In the fall of 2007, I studied abroad in China. Unfortunately, the Internet filters over there prevented me from accessing Blogger to document the experience. To substitute, I set up an email group to receive periodic updates/newsletters about the experience.

Now that I have returned to the United States, I have decided to post all of those emails here so people who weren't in that group can see what I was up to last semester. Also, I've used this opportunity to post pictures from abroad, so you can see for yourself what it was like!

My time abroad was one of the best experiences I've ever had, and this blog can't even come close to fully describing that unique and fascinating place that is China. My hope is that after reading it you will at least come away a little more knowledgeable about Chinese culture and life. Enjoy!

Andrew